La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster Mall

8701 TURNPIKE DRIVE, Denver, Colorado 80030
303-425-9099

A great place to stay

I stayed at this La Quinta for six nights during my spring break vacation in Denver. The room was much larger than I expeted for the cost, and was really nice. The room had a nice bed, reclining chair, table with two comfortable chairs and a nice ...Read more
Good Value

We chose La Quinta by price, but were definitely impressed by value.
Denver vacation

Nice pool, nice room, convenient location. Our only beef was the free breakfast. Not enough room to sit down and the waffle maker made a big mess everytime !!
Good

The hotel was very clean.also it is 15-20 min away from Downtown Denver.On-line cutomer review was really helpfull.Thank you people for honesty.
"Great, inexpensive"

Large room, nice dressing, bath area. Very friendly and helpfull staff. Nice, simple breakfast area, very clean and stocked. Good value for the price.

business traveler

I checked in, but did not even go into my room. Too close to the interstate and all rooms open to the outside. Did not feel safe since I was traveling alone. Facilities in the lobby appeared clean, outside somewhat run down.
good experience

hotel was in a good location, could be easier to get to, but very clean, neat, looked brand new. We spend a great deal of time in motels because of our work; this one was way above average.
great location

great location to downtown and Boulder. Hotel was clean, and staff was great! Outside could use some updating, but all in all it was great!
Very Clean!

You really can't beat the price! Our room was clean & recently updated. Carpet looked new. Breakfast was ample. Staff very nice. I will stay again!
Nicer than we expected!

We were pleasently surprised with the size of the room and big bathroom area. The outdoor pool was nice and the staff was friendly. They offer wireless high speed internet but the connection was very poor and I had a hard time getting a signal ...Read more