Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista in The Marriott Village

8623 Vineland Ave., Orlando, Florida 32821

busy time of year in Orlando

While the crowds in Orlando were crazy, the Courtyard Marriott was a wonderful, quiet escape after a long day of park hopping! The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
My Business Trip to Orlando

I have stayed in many Marriot’s and I have been very happy with them most of the time, This one was nice and I liked the fact that it was close to the freeway but not to close and dinning was within walking distance. The internet was fast and ...Read more
Nice Hotel bad shuttle

This was a nice hotel, clean, good location. Disney shuttle very unorganized. Overbooked a few times and never on time
Very nice hotel!

This was a nice hotel and the staff was very courteous. Property sits off main drag in culdesac so watch for it....clean and nice property with security! close to other properties and fun! I would recommend it.
Loved it!

Had small room for one night spotless, very comfortable and quite will be back

Good room for business traveler

I was in town just for some business meetings. Was a great hotel for my needs and great price. Did not check out pool. Clean rooms, friendly, helpful staff. I'd stay there again if in town on business.
simply GREAT!

The hotel was very nice. The pool was clean and the restaurants were very close as was Disney.
NICE AND CLEAN HOTEL

This hotel was very nice and the pool was great. It was really close to all the major attractions. I really recommend this hotel.
Nice Hotel

Although The online was a bit misleading about microwaves and other amenities in the room all in all it was a nice hotel. Very conveniently located. The staff was great. Our vacation was a pool getaway weekend so we spend most of our time at the ...Read more
Fabulous Hotel