Doubletree Hotel Dallas Campbell Centre

8250 N CENTRAL EXPY, Dallas, Texas 75206
214 691-8700

This hotel is very welcoming.

This hotel is very clean, the beds are so so comfortable, and staff wonderful. I have stayed here twice and plan to stay here every time I am in the area.
No doubt...will stay here again!

I had a late night drive into Dallas and was exhausted. I just wanted a hot shower and quiet night of sleep. My room was at the end of the hall and very peaceful. The bed was so comfortable and I immediately was able to relax in the soft comforter ...Read more
Better than I expected
Doubletree Hotel Dallas Campbell Centre
No Hot Water

The hotel has capacity issues with their hot water. The hotel was full and by 7:00 a.m., there was no hot water to the showers on the upper floors. We complained to the Manager and they said this was the first time they heard this, yet others in ...Read more

Conference in Hotel

Nice conference facilities, good location, very nice food served buffet at lunch.
One night trip

The staff was very professional, friendly and helpful, the hotel was beautiful and very clean. There was a little remodeling going on at the front door, but all in all a pleasant experience.
Nice place

It was a nice hotel but my hotel room was very small because I think I had a queen. No chair to sit in other than the desk chair. Since I travel every week I find I like something other than my bed to sit on.
Great beds!

Spacious luxurious rooms with incredibly comfortable beds that have lots of plump pillows! One is even embroidered "Sweet Dreams." Large bathroom! Friendly helpful staff. Food . . not so good.
Great beds!

Spacious luxurious rooms with incredibly comfortable beds that have lots of plump pillows! One is even embroidered ""Sweet Dreams."" Large bathroom! Friendly helpful staff. Food . . not so good.