Best Western Alpine Helen

8220 S MAIN STREET, Helen, Georgia 30545
706-878-2111

This hotel a nice place to stay

It was a nice and convenient place to stay especially fo rthe price we paid. Will visit again.
Loved it!!

My husband and I loved our stay here. Great rooms and a fabulous breakfast. Can't wait to stay again!!
Great place to stay

The hotel was very clean with big rooms. The breakfast food was enough to jump start your day. It is in walking distance to the shops. Great front desk staff with checking in and out.
Great Hotel

The hotel was very nice and clean. The breakfast was great! The front desk staff were very nice and efficent. We had no problems at all. Everything was just as stated and we will certainly come back and stay here.
Taylor, Georgia

Disgusting!

The first room smelled of smoke and was listed non-smoking, it had ants, flies,and spiders through out room. The carpet was filthy. In the morning, our toothbrushes were completely covered with ants. The manager moved us and was very nice. The ...Read more
Very nice

We had a very large clean room close to the lobby and the breakfast was amazingly complete. But the staff really made our stay wonderful. They were very helpful with suggestions. We will be back.
Alpine Heaven

Helen was a wonderful break from the routine as was the Best Western. Breakfasts were remarkable with eggs, french toast, etc. It was near everything: shopping, eating, etc. Parking was at a premium downtown so we could walk anywhere. There was a ...Read more
Great value

The rooms were oversized and clean. The breakfast was great that comes free - omlets, french toast, bagels, cereal, muffins and so on!! We walked to many things in town.
Worst hotel I have ever stayed in!!

This hotel was the worst I have ever stayed in. When I pulled back the comforter and sheets there were two hairs on my pillow with no pillow case on it. Also the carpet near the bathroom and sink was wet. I told the woman at desk and she did not ...Read more