Red Roof Inn Austin North

8210 Interregional Hwy 35, Austin, Texas 78753

Do not stay here

The best part .. It was cheap given that we were there for the F1 motor race The bad parts ..... Dirty room, blood on the bathroom switch, old furniture left in parking lot, old refridgeslef outside, graffiti covered van and car with smashed out ...Read more
Lower-end hotel

Strong cleaning chemical smell in room, single "packet" of shampoo, lots of sign of wear everywhere, burn hole in blanket, seedy people milling about at all hours.
Horrible rooms

Room smells like a wet dog. Air condition anx TV did not work.
Great place and value, I enjoyed the stay and the room had plenty of space.

Enjoyed my stay it was very quiet and peaceful. The room was very spacoius and clean. Love the pool.
not safe

This place is a dump. Bad neighborhood and did not feel safe. Lots of people hanging around outside. Not quiet. Everyone was nice.

This hotel was good for the money I paid.

The hotel was clean and ok for the price I paid. Not fancy but it had a clean bed and lock on the door. The staff made up for the room quality. They were very nice and helpful.
Excellent value

Great stay. Clean comfortable room. Friendly staff. Would highly recommend RRI.
Good price for basic hotel

I am not picky when I am looking for a hotel for a guys trip. I expect no bugs, quiet enough room to sleep, comfortable enough bed to sleep, and a clean bathroom. We got this, at a competitive price.
GREAT HOTEL!!!

The Red Roof was excellent for us!!! especially because we were low on $. It was a safe place and the rooms were good! with the low price we paid, i assumed their was going to be a catch or something bad about the room!!! but i was wrong! If you ...Read more
Great Value for the Money!

The front desk was friendly and efficient. The room was spotlessly clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. I will definitely stay there again. Great value for the price!