Comfort Inn Pensacola

8080 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, Florida 32514

Not worth the inflated price

We stayed here passing through and funny enough, we splurged MORE for this hotel thinking we'd get more comfort, a better breakfast, and an overall more luxurious experience. It was a laugh. The hotel was dirty, the room and bed was dirty and stale, ...Read more
Not Worth the Money

We have stayed here before and it was OK. However our last visit in August was not good. This place is going down hill fast and they are charging even higher rates than before. The rooms smell and feel damp unless you run the A/C at the max. The ...Read more
room is nice i would stay again

nice and would stay again
Handicap accessible room

Using a walker, I found the room to be very difficult to move around in, it was too crowded. Can't imagine how a wheelchair would fit. Staff was friendly and the room itself was clean and nice.
clean rooms, polite staff & good options for breakfast

staff were very helpful in finding directings to local places, weather was not too good but overall enjoyed clean room and good location

Comfort Inn

Checking In was hassle -free, when checking out-the clerk was rude, refused to give me any papers-stating that since I had booked with travelocity-she did not have any information on me or the room.
Comfort Inn

Checking In was hassle -free, when checking out-the clerk was rude, refused to give me any papers-stating that since I had booked with travel website-she did not have any information on me or the room.
Friendly staff, but smelly rooms

The room was smelly. Shower had hair in it. Power went off 3 times in one night. Dirty curtains. Housekeeping kept turning on AC to High Cool each day while I was out. I will never stay here again.
Disappointed with room!

We needed a room for the nite while on a business trip. All area Hampton & Marriot were booked. The room smelled STRONGLY of deordorizers. The bathroom was bottle of line. Paper thin shower curtain, no extra towels. Would NEVER stay here again.
Maybe the staff has been writing good reviews???

Don't get me wrong, the hotel staff were great, but I thought the rooms were supposed to be sooo clean. My room smelled stale. I also thought there was a ""hot"" breakfast which usually means bacon, eggs, etc., ha, ha NOT!!! We ended up ...Read more