Best Western Boulder Inn

770 28TH STREET, Boulder, Colorado 80303
1-303-4493800

40inch LCDs!!...and $* beds!

Contrary to reviews below I thought this place was amazing. They have 40inch Samsung LCDs in every room with HD channels. Free hot breakfast, free wifi and free printing, the closest hotel to CU. I had such a good nights sleep I had to ask what beds ...Read more
Clean, Quiet, Convenient, low cost

The no smoking room had ZERO trace of smoke, very nice! The room was clean, quiet, close to the city, and fit into my budget. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend a stay for budget minded. The morning Breakfast was EXCELLENT!
Good Place to Stay

Good Place to stay when visiting the University of Colorado at Boulder. Reasonable rooms, very confortable beds, very good breakfest, and excellent friendly service!
Friendly staff. Good location.

Good location. Close to malls, Pearl Street, and restaurants. Free bike usage was a plus. Comfy beds, good breakfast, and friendly staff. Room was large, quiet, and clean.
Best Western's are always a good deal

I was initially booked to stay at another hotel in town. It was horrible to the point that I checked out and switched to the Best Western. It's not the classiest place in town, but you always get a good, clean room at a great price.

Not worth it

My mother and I stayed there while visiting my son. The place was like a maze and the rooms were nothing special. No easy access to get in and the place was pretty run down.
Good value

Nice large lobby, warm and cozy with large fireplace and lots of couches. Grill in lobby serves breakfast and lunch to order. Location is further away from the main part of Pearl St. than I thought it would be. It is located next to a highway, good ...Read more
Great staff & service

Due to a severe winter storm my 2 kids and I spent quite a lot of time in our room. What a blessing to get both a microwave and mini fridge for less than $10 a night! There were courtesy bikes & helmets available... too bad we couldn't use them. The ...Read more
Overpriced, poorly remodeled, complicated maze, poor location

The place is overpriced for what it is. Then when you check in it is an absolute maze to find your room. No signage. The rooms are remodeled poorly and cheaply. We couldn't even access the hot tub because door was locked.
Great location for CU events.

Friendly and helpful staff. Nice comfortable room, close to CU campus.