Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport

760 DICK ROAD, Buffalo, New York 14225
716 685-0700

My wife and I enjoy staying at this property when we visit Buffalo friends and relatives.

The front desk staff and management were friendly and eager to help any way possible. Dinning room staff was friendly and had breakfast and evening light dinner on time and of reasonably good quality. Housekeeping was very good and always tried to ...Read more
Rate was rather high

The rate was rather high, but it specified 2 bedrooms in the suite whereas the other listings did not.
Very nice, close to everything

This is a very nice hotel, stores, restaurants, and shopping close. The drive to Niagara Falls was not bad at all, even though there was construction. I would recommend this hotel, if you want to do sightseeing at the Falls.
The Best

Great room, Beautiful fireplace, better than expected! Would stay again!
Great room

We stayed in a one bedroom king suite for an extended weekend and it was like being in a small apartment. Fully equipped kitchen and comfortable furniture.

Great room

Very Nice

The rooms were very well lit. They had easy access to high speed internet that worked flaulesly. There were some minor things because they have been working on upgrading the rooms. When I called down to have it checked they were very prompt in ...Read more
Better than expected although a little pricey

Everything was very good to excellent...only exception was breakfast buffet-sometimes not as hot as it should be.
Excellent

My family and I really enjoyed our stay. It was very clean and quiet considering we were next to the airport. Unfortuately, I wish there was two Queen beds instead of Doubles. It was a little tight. Will be staying again.
Excellent