Ramada Inn Grand Junction

752 HORIZON DR, Grand Junction, Colorado 81501
970 243-5150

Great Place for pets and people..

Love this place.Great clean room with sliding door onto fenced in yard for pets. Will definetely stay there again.Debbie at the front desk was very nice..
This hotel was a great place to sleep.

My wife and I made a late stop and left early. It was very simple to check-in, sleep, check-out and leave. Marvelous place if all you are looking for is a bed.
Very accomodating. Staff was friendly and room was clean. More than what was expected for price.

Would recomment this hotel from Travelocity. Close to downtown and restaurants.
Nice Motel, Pleasant Staff

Nice stay for the price. Pleasant, knowledgable staff. Good breakfast. Overall pleasant experience. I will stay in this motel on my next visit to the area.
friendly feel

The place had a hawiian theme and the staff were friendly and seemed to enjoy helpping however they could. We were thempted to stay another night, but we were on a schedule.

Great stay

My stay at the grand junction was awesome. I forgot my laptop but they had two computers available with free printers! The room was clean and comfortable with a fridge and microwave. The heater was quiet without the annoying clunks some of the other ...Read more
Great place to stay !!

I was very pleased with this motel, large room, quiet, great breakfast and friendly staff. This is the best deal going in Grand Junction and WILL be used for future trips to the area.
Ramada Inn in Grand Junction, CO

The front desk people were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The hotel was well maintained and the room very clean. Totally enjoyed staying there.
Great inn

I felt welcomed at this inn. The room was clean and breakfast was good. The hotel is big and little details made me think the owner really cares about customers.
Ramada Inn Grand Junction

Very nice motel with great rooms and friendly staff.