Holiday Inn Express Page-Lake Powell

751 South Navajo Drive, Page, Arizona 86040

Pleasant Page!
Great Stay!

We really loved staying in the Holiday Inn Express in Page. The rooms were quiet, well furnished and clean. Service was great, the staff at the front desk was nice and helpful. We hope to come back in fall.
Great Stay!

Great Experience

Our stay at the Holiday Inn Express was delightful. The room was spacious and comfortable. The full breakfast was delicious! Numerous hot and cold choices, coffee, and fresh fruit. Better than Dennie's any day. Hotel staff were gracious and ...Read more
Great Experience

Our stay at the Holiday Inn Express was delightful. The room was spacious and comfortable. The full breakfast was delicious! Numerous hot and cold choices, coffee, and fresh fruit. Better than Dennie's any day. Hotel staff were gracious and helpful.

Nice Hotel

Hotel was just super ... which is what I expect from a Holiday Inn. I was not disappointed.
Nice Hotel

Great Hotel

We were very pleased with this hotel. Great location, services, etc.
Holiday Inn Express PAGE-LAKE POWELL