Westin Portland

750 SW Alder Street, Portland, Oregon 97205
503-294-9000

Mentioned we were there for our anniversary. Shortly after checking in room service delivered a bottle of wine and glasses. Very thoughtful touch.

I would definitely return. The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. Shower was great too.
Westin Downtown is outstanding

Outstanding experience! Everything was exceptional!
The hotel was comfortable.

The Westin was a great hotel and we enjoyed our stay. My only frustration was all the extra fees, which is to be expected to some extent.
Quality hotel in an exceptional location

The room was thoughtfully furnished, very clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and efficient, and the location is ideal for downtown visitors looking for walking access to retail core as well as the Pearl District.
Great Stay

We had a great stay. They were very accommodating. I would definitely stay here any time I am in Portland. It is a beautiful hotel with wonderful service.

Great location and friendly helpful staff

Absolutely perfect location in downtown Portland. Close to Max rail station. Bathroom was absolutely luxurious !!! Heavenly bed and other Heavenly amenities amazing. Highly recommend it!!!
My favorite Northwest place.

Always my first choice when visiting the Rose City. Way too comfy, cannont say enough about the entire staff, pleasant, very helpful and "family friendly" This place exceeds the high water mark in all areas, and if that isn't enough, the on site pub ...Read more
Great place to stay

Perfect location downtown. Within walking distance to all of the good restaurants and shops. Nice staff and clean rooms. Will stay here again!
Very comfortable and convenient to everything downtown.

The Westin has been remodeled and is very much up to date. The beds are very comfortable and it is quiet. It's an easy walk to anything downtown and the valet's are very fast if you park your car. They made us feel right at home.
Good value and location

I booked this hotel because of the location. I was not disappointed. i actually got two rooms with 2 double beds for this girlfriend trip. The linens were lovely, the beds comfy, and most importantly, the staff could not have been more courteous ...Read more