Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown

75 South West Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
801-531-0800

A nice place to stay

I liked this hotel. The parking was convenient and not very expensive. The location was wonderful with lots to do nearby. The one thing that bothered me was that they charged for wi-fi.
Great Quality Hotel in Heart of Downtown

I was very pleased with this hotel. The room and view of downtown were beautiful. The staff was great and really helpful. I highly recommend staying here if you need to stay downtown.
Hotel was comfortable and pleasant except for hot tub and restaurants.

Everything about the hotel was pleasant and satisfactory. My wife and I spent two days there as a "getaway." The restaurants in the hotel were mostly closed, and when then were open, they were vacant--apparently none of the guests care for the ...Read more
We had a merry time at the Marriott in Salt Lake City.

Upon our arrival at the Marriott in Salt Lake City we were greeted warmly and well accommodated even though we were there a bit before the regular check in time. The room was clean and comfortable and the stay was genuinely pleasant. The staff was ...Read more
Great location, best beds ever

I love this Marriott... it is the perfect location for anyone visiting Temple Square, and its a short walk or even a free tram down to the big outdoor mall in salt lake city. I love the rooms... always the most comfortable beds, a beautiful flat ...Read more

Friendly, excellent service

room was clean, room service food and service excellent, have to pay extra per day for Internet, which had spotty service and expires at noon, no matter what time you sign up.
A nice stay.

The hotel was very nice and the staff friendly. It is conveniently located within walking distance of a Trax station.
It was beautiful!

I wish we would have stayed here the whole trip. The service was perfect, the people friendly, we could walk everywhere, it was a really great bed. We got there in the evening and opened our window to a magnificent view of the temple!
It was beautiful!