Holiday Inn Lakewood

7390 W HAMPDEN, Denver, Colorado 80227
303-980-9200

Great Staff, Great Rooms

Rooms have been newly renovated - beautiful and warm. Staff is friendly and accommodating - i'll be back!
Happy Traveler

I was able to enjoy this property in October. The staff was awesome, the facilities were clean, and the location was great. I'd definitely stay there again!
Newly Renovated Hotel

Rooms were just renovated and are warm and inviting - lovelly! Staff is gracious and helpful. I also enjoyed the free wireless internet.
Happy Traveler

"Great Staff, Great Rooms"

Newly Renovated Hotel

Great Stay

The hotel was one of the best I've seen for its price range. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the rooms were very clean. Thank you for helping make our vacation great!
Great Stay

This was a great place & the rates were great too! We spent a couple nights here and loved it. Lots of recent updates, friendly staff that showed great pride in their hotel, quiet, comfy, and just a great get-a-way. I would definitely stay here again
Some of the kindest staff ever!

I had to travel twice to this hotel, both times for family funerals. The staff could not have been kinder and more accomodating! The room was clean and comfortable! Location is extremely convenient to both the mountains and downtown!
First trip to Denver

We stayed there on my first visit to Denver, and the hotel definitely worked out well for us. Other than the hot tub being a little bit warmer than my liking, everything else was PERFECT!