Staybridge Suites Vancouver WA

7301 NE 41ST STREET, Vancouver 98683

Lovely Hospitality

The hotel staff were welcoming and accommodating. The hotel is beautiful and clean. The hotel provides much more than basic needs. A comfortable stay. Thank you!
Great Value for the money I paid

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the suite I booked. Everything was clean and comfortable. Everything functioned the way I would expect. When i checked in, the gentleman that helped me went out of his way to accommodate me.... He gave me ...Read more
excellent quality great value room

The staff was nice. Great room. The room was huge....two bedroom suite. Pool was closed bummer.
welcome staff

Food quality in am needs to be better... Last visit was horrible due to issue over mattress pad, but this visit better.
Beautiful hotel, but terrible bed

Beautiful hotel, but my bed was extremely uncomfortable. I had a studio sweet, so maybe a different sweet would have a better bed. The room itself was awesome. Full Kitchen. Large Closet. Nice desk and couch. Also, I could easily hear the kids in ...Read more

Great value!

Great location, comfortable room, nice in room amenities. Good variety of breakfast choice, bad coffee.
Great staff makes all the difference!

Front desk help made sure everything was perfect for my surprise stay with my husband!
Very Good Value

Very nice place. Great happy hour eats mid week! Would stay again
Excellent stay!

Room was great. Our bed was very comfortable - we slept very well! Quiet, convenient, good staff, tasty breakfast...I would highly recommend this hotel to a friend and we would plan to stay here again next time we're in the area.
Excellent stay!