Crowne Plaza Market Center

7050 STEMMONS FREEWAY, Dallas, Texas 75247
214-630-8500

The Crowne could use some polishing...

I've stayed at the Crowne Plaza twice in the span of less than three years, and very little has changed since my 2009 visit. The rooms are comfortably appointed, though showing wear and age. The interior as a whole could use some updating. The ...Read more
Proffesional staff nice accomidation

Nice place, clean, friendly staff.Easy access to the city and other attractions.
Outdated, but comfortable

Hotel sorely needs an update. Standard definition television is not acceptable.
Great for the price

Front desk was awesome. This was a great value for the cost.
EASY ACCESS

Great hotel in good central location. Good food. Friendly staff. Free airport shuttle on demand. Free shuttle to nearby restaurants, too.

Great Stay

Everything was great except the bathroom door would lock every time it was shut. Im sure this was not the case for every room. Maintenance came and unlock it very quickly.
A no hassle comfortable stay

About what I had expected. Very clean and bed comfortable. The TV was older and reception a little fuzzy. Free parking but no free breakfast of any kind. Ice machine was out of order on the floor I was on.
Great Place for a GREAT pice.

The hotel staff was amazing. I felt so welcome and humbled. The rooms were nice. But, the best part was I got it all for a great price. 4 star hotel for a 2 star price. Excellent!
WAS JUST IN AWWE

I have stayed at several places before but this was the best location, price friendly staff. I would not only stay there again I have plans to stay there often in my future trips to Dallas. I was shocked to see how beautiful this place was.
Love it

A nice highrise hotel. Indoor hot tub and pool. Shuttle, Breakfast is not free. I would go back.