Powderwood Resort

6975 NORTH 2200 WEST, Park City, Utah 84098
800-223-7829

This condo was not in the best shape.

I would not stay here again. The condo was not in the best shape and not as clean as it should have been.
This hotel was nice and the location is great.

We enjoyed this hotel and would recommend it. Be aware that if you go in the summer, there is no central air so it's hot during the day but cools off at night.
A MESS

The room had dirtry diapers and bedding in it, this site would not do anything to make me happy after my trip and check in is a few miles away.
Not what I expected!

We came to have fun and swim in the pool. Complex was under construction and pool was not ready to swim in. They should have told us prior to making the reservation.
Not what I expected!

No air conditioning

The room was clean and there was plenty of room. There was no air conditioning available and the tempeture was very warm. There were fans in the room that helped a little.
Great location and quite functional

Suburban location right off interstate. Need a car to really get around. Shuttle would be too limiting for this location . Condo is near shuttle route but requires a fair walk. Condo was clean & comfortable and well furnished. Downside is the ...Read more
Great location and quite functional

Powderwood

I would stay here again. The rooms were clean,good location-right next to the outlet mall.\nGood value in the off season. Nice pool but a little chilly. Paved trail behind the building. Liked the balcony and view.
Needs Cleaniing!!

This place has/had promise, but the hair that was everywhere and the general unclean conditions were not good. There were items on the balconey that should have been in a trash dumpster, the bathrooms were not clean or cleaned by the staff for that ...Read more