Hampton Inn Tucson Airport

6971 S.Tucson Blvd, Tucson, Arizona 85706
520 889-5789

Reliable as always

Had a good two night stay with them. Breakfast was good and room was clean. Even though the hotel was completely booked one of the two nights, it was not noisy or ever seemed crowded at breakfast time.
Nice hotel

This is a very nice property, but felt like they could have accomodated myself and my 3 grandchildren in a bigger room, as we had another party with us with 4 people and they were given a nice large room, corner room for less money than we paid. It ...Read more
Tucson trip

We were very pleased. The hotel was attractive, clean (cute and cozy rooms), attractive bedding, comfortable mattress and pillows, the breakfast bar was very nice and the Hotel personnel extremely pleasant. We would definitely stay there again!
Tucson trip

Good value for the price

Pros: Ample parking Great pool / hot tub area Free breakfast with hot entreeCons: Shower area was musty Bathroom and entry door tended to stick South side location means you'll have to drive a bit to get

Best yet!

This was the best hotel yet in the Tucson area - clean, friendly, convenient, excellent breakfast - I can't say one bad word for this property. I didn't realize limited service properties had so much to offer. Excellent!!!
Best yet!