Renaissance Tulsa Hotel-Cnv C

6808 SOUTH 107 EAST AVENUE, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
918-307-2600

Nicest Chain Hotel in Tulsa
4-star price with 2-star ammenities

I was only impressed with the hotel's pool and workout areas. The high speed internet was not free, the restaurant was obscenely expensive and you could hear every door close in your corner of the hotel.
Poor Convention Center

Our Compant recently had there Christmas Party here. They ran low on food, food that was there got cold. Servers couldnt diliver a hot cup of coffee. This not our first party at this place, the last time wasnt any better.
Spoiled

The room was very clean, comfortable, and spacious. Every member of the staff was helpful and interested in doing whatever they could to make my stay a great one. I was able to have a mini fridge and microwave brought to my room. Room service was ...Read more
Great Service

The hotel staff was fantastic. They had maps to downtown Tulsa and directed us to restaurants and attractions, made dinner reservations and even printed us out a map to a nearby Catholic Church we could attend. Price was a little steep for the room, ...Read more

Good weekend

The hotel rooms were very nice and the beds were great. Breakfast buffet was excellent. It was a shopping weekend with friends. Good location. Great fitness room & pool.
Nice!

The place was really nice. Enjoyable stay. The only real complaint I have of the hotel was the pool area. The floor around the pool became very slippery. My son fell once and scraped his arm, he was just walking at the time. I nearly fell also.
Wow

I usually stay at the Doubletree down town (I fly to Tulsa almost every week), but they were booked so I stayed at the Ren and wow...I never want to stay at the Doubletree again :-)
Great Hotel

This is a gorgeous hotel and the staff was the most gracious and accommodating of any I've ever seen.
BEAUTIFUL LOBBY AREA

beautiful hotel, great service, super food, restaurant needs to be open for early breakfast on sunday morning