Hampton Inn And Suites Park City

6609 North Landmark Dr, Park City, Utah 84098
435 645-0900

Excellent staff, Excellent accomidations

This is one of the finest hotels I have ever stayed in, and I have traveled all over the world. Rates on a scale of 1 to 10 an 11 However I found out later I could have stayed for $60 less if I had book directly with the hotel :(
Very Nice Hotel

Very nice hotel. Breakfast area is under renovations right now but they have the breakfast area set up in the meeting area which was just fine. I have stayed at this hotel before and would again because it is a fair price at a good hotel.
Very Nice Hotel

Good Location

The hotel was clean and close to the outlet mall. We enjoyed the indoor pool, it felt like swimming in a warm bathtub. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was good. They had plenty of food available and it included healthier items too, ...Read more
Okay. Just okay. Basic.

Nothing fancy, but not bad. Average, Basic. Friendly staff, but no help. No wireless in King Suite.

Great Value

We stayed here for a baseball tournament. The rooms are large, very clean, the staff was great, the breakfast adequate. Close to shopping and close enough to downtown Park City.
Great Value