Fairfield Suites Dover

655 N DUPONT HWY, Dover 19901
302-677-0900

THE STAY WAS VERY RELAXING AND COMFORTABLE.

The hotel room very comfortable and clean. The staff was very cordial and helpful. The environment clean and quiet.
weekend getaway

The staff was friendly, polite and professional. Also the hotel is in excellent condition and the beds are extremely comfortable. I nothing bad to say about this hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to stay in.
A Place to Get Away

I have visited this Marriott several times and each time was great. The staff was excellent and the breakfast was fantastic. It is my get away from the job and people. I wish the beds were a little more firmer, but all in all this is a great place ...Read more

weekend getaway

The staff is friendly and professional and the hotel is very clean. I have no complaints about this hotel. I will be definitely stay here again on my next visit to Dover!

Great Hotel

This hotel was great! The room was very clean, the beds were super comfy, and the staff was very attentive and helpful. The breakfast was great, they even have a waffle iron with cups of batter all ready to go! We would definitely stay here again!

Fun time at the Fairfield

Very lovely place away from home. Easy check-in, Very clean. Staff pleasant and knowledgable, reasonable rate. easy checkout.
Not very clean, so made for an uncomfortable stay.

Staff we spoke to were friendly. Stay was quiet. As a reward member we got extra points for the lack of cleanliness. Sheets on bed had fuzzies. Bath tub had soap scum ring. We had a dirty underwear in one of our drawers