Oakes Hotel Overlooking Falls

6546 FALLSVIEW BOULEVARD, Niagara Falls L2G3W2

The Oakes is a great deal for the money.

We were able to get 2 connecting rooms upon check-in. Clerk was very helpful to get that done for us. The Oakes is in a great location and has a beautiful view of the falls.
The pictures on the website do not represent what you get in your room.

The room was very outdated and the beds had lumps and bounced every time you moved. I was very disappointed in the room and would not stay there again. We moved to the Marriott next door for our 2nd night.
Was hoping for economical hotel with an outstanding view.

This hotel is dated and could use an overall. I know we were going to Niagara Falls at the height of the Summer Vacation season but for the price that we paid, the only compliment I can give this hotel is the view and the proximity to the incline ...Read more
Excellent Location, Great Value

The view from the room was amazing! This is a great location. The room/beds were basic, not plush (don't expect pillow top) but still very comfortable, and had a Jacuzzi tub. This property is a great value for the money saving me several hundred ...Read more
Best valué for money

Very Nice and clean. The staff was Very friendl, honestly The best vacations we had.

Great Hotel

Room was great. View was great. Close to Restaurants.
Get away

Older property but well maintained. Knowledgeable staff. Perfect location with best place to view the falls. Only negatives were no in-house restaurant and if it wasn't requested the sheets were not changed in a daily basis.
The views were beautiful!

I don't like to have to pay to park at the hotel I am staying at. That is not right. We could walk just about everywhere, which was good because there was no parking anywhere without paying to park. The view from the room was the best!
Parking too expensive

There is a $15 per day charge for parking. Our room had a foul odor when we arrived. There is no bathroom exhaust fan. The staff were helpful and courteous. The view is very nice.
Nice people & great view, dirty feeling

The view in very early spring from even the 2nd floor was great. They charge $15/night for parking. The halls are also very dingy looking with little lighting. The water pressure in the shower was insanely high (I like strong water pressure, but ...Read more