Oxford Suites Pismo Beach

651 FIVE CITIES DR, Pismo Beach, California 93449
8057733773

Excellent value, would stay there again.

All the typical amenities that you would expect from a good hotel. The breakfast buffet was outstanding, not the typical cold cereal and stale bagel. Evening soup and salad bar was pleasant surprise. Exercise room was small but adequate if just one ...Read more
Great choice for family!

The rooms were extremely clean and spacious. Even though it was close to the freeway, we couldn't hear the traffic. The breakfast and complimentary drinks were great! The pool towels could use an upgrade.
Suite + cooked to order breakfast!

Exceeded my expectations with a true suite, a TV in living room and another in bedroom, and breakfast cooked just for you including eggs! I asked for a room in the back and it was very quiet. Highly recommend this place.
Great Motel

I have stayed here a number of times. My Husband and I love the the atmosphere and the mini 2room suits.
Great place to stay!!

We only stayed one night....wish it had been longer to take more advantage of the hotel's amenities. Beautiful room, easy on/off access to the highway, close to everything we wanted!

Great hotel. great deal

We got a clean 2-Queen suite with separate living area for under $100 through a online travel website. Hotel grounds were very nice with 2 interior courtyards (3 including pet area), swimming pool and 2 spas. (Didn't have time for pool, ...Read more
Recent Stay

Nice hotel, good value, staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice-sized suites, 2 TVs, all the amenties and breakfast and happy hour included. Easy access to beach, restaurants, and college.
oxford suites

My fiance and i had a wonderful stay. The hotel room was much nicer than expected for the money and we also got free drinks in the cantina and a free breakfast buffet in the morning.
Great Value

Loved the hotel. Great price, free breakfast and free happy hour, not fancy but clean and great for families.
WooHoo!

What an EXCELLENT place to stay!! I would drive from Canada just to come to this hotel again! What can I say, EVERYTHING about it is awesome! You get a lot for your money. We fully felt like we were on vacation at the hotel. I highly recommend it!