Oxford Suites Pismo Beach

651 FIVE CITIES DR, Pismo Beach, California 93449
8057733773

Excellent value, would stay there again.

All the typical amenities that you would expect from a good hotel. The breakfast buffet was outstanding, not the typical cold cereal and stale bagel. Evening soup and salad bar was pleasant surprise. Exercise room was small but adequate if just one ...Read more
Great choice for family!

The rooms were extremely clean and spacious. Even though it was close to the freeway, we couldn't hear the traffic. The breakfast and complimentary drinks were great! The pool towels could use an upgrade.
Suite + cooked to order breakfast!

Exceeded my expectations with a true suite, a TV in living room and another in bedroom, and breakfast cooked just for you including eggs! I asked for a room in the back and it was very quiet. Highly recommend this place.
A nice surprise!

When we first got to the hotel, we thought it was going to be your standard hotel room, beds, table and chair and tv. We were surprised when we saw how spacious it was, it had a nice size sitting area with a table and 4 chairs and a kitchenette. It ...Read more
Great place to stay!!

We only stayed one night....wish it had been longer to take more advantage of the hotel's amenities. Beautiful room, easy on/off access to the highway, close to everything we wanted!

Great Motel

I have stayed here a number of times. My Husband and I love the the atmosphere and the mini 2room suits.
Good value for your money.

This is a great place for families on a budget. I don't recomend the Made to order breakfast, since it was not made to order and was cold.
Excellent hotel, just off US101. Pet friendly.

Excellent hotel for travellers passing through. The evening cocktail/reception was quite nice. The hotel is dog friendly. It is NOT near the beach, but rather just off US 101.
Good deal

Get a room away from the freeway - it's clean and a good breakfast
Great 4 price

Enjoyed this hotel, would recommend it to friends, good value for the money, excellent breakfast. Good location.