Howard Johnson Express Inn Queens Blvd.

6509 QUEENS BLVD, Queens, New York 11374
718-426-6200

It is below average hotel.

Bed was too small for 2 person. It should be queen bed. Room comes with a camera. It should not because fo that it is difficult spend easily. Breakfast provided is very very poor.
Got what I paid for

Got what we paid for, a place to sleep for a good price. The advertised free parking was approximately 6 spots behind the hotel. You could park on the street but you had to move your vehicle by 8.
Clean and relatively quiet. Very polite staff everytime I've been there.

Very good quality service for the low cost of the rooms. Very good if you just need a place to sleep.
Worst hotel, no heat or lights, filthy

I arrived at night. My room had no heat or working lights except a bedside lamp. I told the front desk who sent a maintenance man. He changed the lightbulbs - when that didn't work he shrugged and said he couldn't do anything else. He said the ...Read more
Excellent location

The location and price was excellent. Subway station 61 woodside Queens, Just in minutes couple of restaurant near too.

good value

The room was small, the breakfast was simple and not particularly exceptional - but the hotel was conveniently located, clean and safe. You can't find a better deal!
room that size should not have king bed. I am happy with double or queen. I am used to having sm. refridg. and sm. micro. But I don't use micro much.

Good for the money

I stayed for three days and my package was only $400. Flight included. I would say great stay for the price.
No frills, clean, excellent value

A great place for the cost conscience traveler. Bus stop right in front of hotel and subway pretty close. Traveled back and forth to the airport and Manhattan for 2 days for about $15 with Metrocard.
Too small, noisy room

the room is very small for two beds, we got a room that had the window facing the street(queens Blvd.) which made it very noisy, the heater/ac made noisy once it started, overall like they say you got what you paid for.