Sleep Inn Charlotte

6300 BANNER ELK DR, Charlotte, North Carolina 28216
704-399-7778

Was not happy with the cleanliness

The moment I walked in the room I smelled a sour smell. Not sure what it was, I sprayed Lysol as I had to leave to go decorate for my daughter's birthday party later. I had two rooms, and when I returned my daughter said her room smelled sour also. ...Read more
The hotel was a 1.5 Star, not a 3 star as indicated.

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Awful.
No way 3 star

This was a big disappointment. Elevator was broken, room light and bathroom door in disrepair. It was loud and not clean. I would never do this hotel again. No way it should have a 3 star rating.
This hotel did everything that was expected

While having nothing over the top, this hotel did provide a good place to sleep at an affordable price
Good choice

Even when I arrived in the breakfast area behind a university wrestling team the staff quickly replenished the food. The three different staff I spoke to were very helpful. The room was quiet and comfortable. A bonus is that there is a Waffle House ...Read more

Great value for the price.

The rooms were quite comfortable as were the beds. Convenient location and easy access.
Good value for Charlotte area

Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Area was OK. Room was dated and beds were a little flimsy, but still a good value. This was one of the lowest priced rooms in the area.
Value for Money

This is a very comfortable room and good service was provided by the staff. This was a great value for the price of the room and I would stay here again.
Excellent!

Convenient. Property well taken care of. Great staff. Excellent value.
Sleep Inn-Charlotte

Good, quiet hotel for the money. Right off the Interstate, no noise, and service was good. Would highly recommend if you have ot be in Charlotte and need a clean, safe, quiet place to stay.