Super 8 Eau Claire

6260 TEXACO DR, Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703-9603
715 874-6868

No Frills Value

If your looking for the best value for your buck, this is it. Clean, comfortable, friendly , a shower you can easily operate, and even a little breakfast to get you going. If we're in the area again, we'll definitely be back!
Not a bad place for your money

It was cheap and comfortable, but there was nothing around except fast food and truck stops.
Great Deal

Friendly people, clean rooms. Can't beat the price, best deal on the internet.
Cheap stay. Good deal for the price!

Hotel room was comfortable and quite. The hotel is located just outside of Eau Claire. I stayed there because I was running a half-marathon the following day in Chippewa Falls. The hotel is only a 20 minute drive from Chippewa Falls and a good place ...Read more
Good deal

The rooms were nice and grounds kept up well. The staff was helpful and courteous too. I would stay again. You couldn't beat the price!

great hotel

good room for the money. good service.clean room.and the restaurant next door gave big portions that i had to take some home. good food. the hotel was quiet.and i would stay there again.thay are pet friendly.
Wonderful Hotel

The hotel staff was very professional and friendly. I had an excellent stay. We will definately be back!
Lovely Hotel

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the M-Star. The staff was excellent and very helpful. The accomodations were above expected for the price. The breakfast in the morning was lovely. I was a great trip all around.