The Gant

610 West End St, Aspen, Colorado 81611
866-956-6317

Awesome

The Gant is an awesome place to stay, especially with friends and family. We hope to get the chance to stay there again.
Great experience

The condos are tucked away at the base of the mountain within a short walking distance to all of downtown Aspen. The staff was attentive and courteous and the condo shuttle vans provided a way to get to the ski resorts (and downtown if you didn't ...Read more
Great condo

If you want space, the Gant is a great option. We opted for 3 BR condo. (Note: the 3rd bedrrom is small.) Would definitely stay there again.
Great place for the price

Good location easy to walk to town and shuttles whenever you need if you don't like walking.
The Gant - A Good Choice in Aspen

The Gant is located within walking distance west of the base of Aspen Mountain. Our upper floor unit had two bedrooms, dining room, living room w/fireplace, balcony, and full kitchen. In summer, it was a little warm as it is not air conditioned. ...Read more

Great place for a great value

This place was big, beautiful, and in a perfect location. It was extremely clean, the staff was very nice and helpful. I will stay here again on my next trip. Beautiful rooms!
Great place to stay! So consistent and the service is so great!

I will stay there any chance I get! Easy location, with great shuttle service and friendly, helpful staff that helps you with all of your needs! The views, hot tubs and pools are unbeatable. Thanks for another great stay.
The Gant is Beautiful!

My Son and I spent the weekend at the Gant to celebrate my birthday. The service was excellent. The staff was so helpful. The shuttle to town was a nice extra. Beautiful rooms!
The Gant

Stayed there the first week of Dec '08. Loved it. Friendly staff and great condos.
Good location

Condo type property with good service; no restaurant, but Aspen is close for most activities. Tips expected for all activities.