Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte NC

6057 Nations Ford Road, Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
704-523-3366

I love this place

I have stayed at this hotel for the past few years as a stopping point on my way to Hilton Head. The rooms are nice and the free breakfast in the morning couldn't be beat.
Very Nice Hotel

I've stayed in many places and this was one of the better one's I've seen. Excellent staff - mindful of your needs and very friendly and helpful.
The employees went beyond the call of duty to make us comfortable.

We arrived at the hotel very tired and very hungry after a long flight. The restaurant area was closed. We were telling the driver who picked us up at the airport about wishing that there was a restaurant open in the area. When we got to the hotel, ...Read more
Quick stay, very comfortable!
Nice Hotel

This was a last minute trip with my boyfriend and the hotel was a great deal. It is a little far from the city action but we would definitely go back again.

Nice hotel, decent price

hotel was very clean and the breakfast was very more than continental. Jacuzzi a plus and the staff goes out of their way to help cater to any requests
Fantastic

Great hotel, very clean, very good breakfast.
Nice staff - good breakfast

We were there for my daughter's graduation. It was convenient to I-77. The rooms were clean and staff nice. Only one working elevator, and the hot tub was out-of-service the whole time.
Great value

Very happy with service, location and attention from staff. For our visit the location could not have been better.
Wingate , Charlotte...Tyvola

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Charlotte. Friendly staff.Very clean. All accomodations made available.