Tempe Mission Palms Hotel (The)

60 East Fifth Street, Tempe 85281

located next to downtown, walking to food places, but so so quality

very professional and friendly staff, well kept grounds, and large rooms, but expensive. internet extra, food expensive
Hotel made us feel so comfortable

Great location, staff were very helpful and room was clean and very comfortable.
Hotel made my stay comfortable

Staff were very friendly. I had to take a break over the weekend and they gladly stored my luggage and when I came back they allowed me early check-in. Drivers were extra helpful.
Nice location, clean, friendly staff.

Great location if visiting ASU. Even provided courtesy ride to School of Music because my daughter had to travel with large instrument for auditions.
My stay here was very pleasant

Everyone in the hotel was very friendly, extremely helpful. This is a well laid out hotel with a lovely interior courtyard easily accessible from the meeting rooms. The food and snacks provided for our meeting were all delicious, a wide array of ...Read more

lovely

I was in town for an academic conference. This was convenient and lovely. Wonderful outdoor fireplaces! Blooming sweet orange blossoms made everything smell fresh.
The most comfortable beds ever

The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Tempe and is walking distance to many places. The rooms are all nicely decorated and the beds are VERY comfortable.
Very nice hotel

Very nice hotel with friendly staff. It is clean and beautiful.
You'll love it.

I highly recommend this hotel. Great rooms, service, location, staff. I'm picky and could not find one complaint. The breakfast they offer is also fabulous.
Great Hotel

My Husband and I had a wonderful stay. We ate at the restaurant three times during our stay. The food and service was great. We really liked the decor and the cleanliness of our room. The pool water was a little cool but we still enjoyed it.