Comfort Inn Halifax

560 BEDFORD HWY, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3M2L8
902-443-0303

very good Hotel and most friendly staff!!

We would recommend this Hotel to everybody. The only suggestion we have is to get more room at the breakfast. The tables are very snall for four people but other than this - just great!!
Girls Night

Had many girlfriends in town for the weekend and thought it would be more comfortable to get a hotel then cram into my apartment. It was perfect for our needs, anything that wasn't in the room that we needed the front desk promptly provided. Also, ...Read more
march break

we visited his hotel with our 2 children and another family. we had a good time , the rooms are very clean,and the staff was friendly. I did have some concerns about our stay, the beds are horrible i felt like i was sleeping on a rock,also the ...Read more
Very pleased!

Great view of Dartmouth bridge from the cozy front deck. Very clean room and a good variety was served at their continetal breakfast. Pool was nice and friendly staff as well. I would recommend staying here to friends and family!
Had a wonderful stay, nice Hottub room!

My wife booked their hottub room for a ""special"" nite away, and we had a really relaxing time. Staff were super friendly, and helped out when we forgot a cork-screw. Having the fridge/microwave in the room was handy.

Had a wonderful stay, nice Hottub room!

My wife booked their hottub room for a "special" nite away, and we had a really relaxing time. Staff were super friendly, and helped out when we forgot a cork-screw. Having the fridge/microwave in the room was handy.
Checked after one day

I was to stay a week I checked out after one day. I will not stay again for only a few dollars more I was able to find a five star hotel.