Ramada Inn & Conference Center

5550 Kearny Mesa Rd, San Diego, California 92111
858-278-0800

Great room

Great room. Close to downtown. Affordable. Only issue was slow to no wireless internet at times, but on vacation internet is not the most important thing. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
This is a very good hotel

The room is clean and the bed is comfortable. We stayed for three days and our room was cleaned every morning. Our overall experience is very satisfactory.
Great room for the price.

We had a very spacious room at a very decent price and we really enjoyed our stay there. Definitely would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
California is a beautiful place to visit

This room was very basic but was clean and comfortable.
Adequate and inexpensive

Hotel was close to where I needed to be for business and the price couldn't be beat.

Good value

Simple, but clean and comfortable. A good value for your money.
The hotel was very clean and welcoming.

The rooms were clean and roomy The beds felt very comfy. I enjoyed my vacation at the Ramada. Staff was friendly & welcoming. Will definitely stay here again.
THIS HOTEL WAS CONFORTABLE

We had an enjoyable time on our trip, this hotel was in a good location to get to many differnt venues, bed are confortable, rooms clean, the only thing we were surprise at was the pool was not heated. But the hot tub was great.
only one issue is that the AC noisiy is big, else is good.

only one issue is that the AC noisiy is big, else is good.
It is a good choice for SD area

It is a very satisfactory stay with this hotel in my recent family visit. Though it is a little outside, but it just cost around 10 min more to reach most of the parks. The only complaint I have to the room is that the door is open to the parking ...Read more