Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Greentree

555 Trumbull Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205
412 922-0100

Good value and location.

Good location just out of the city for a decent price. Good breakfast in the AM. Free shuttle service(I do tip the driver) so I or other people don't have to drive and we can enjoy a few cocktails. Comfortable and quiet.
Excellent Service

The room was quite comfortable and well furnished. The staff was superior in every way. I will be staying here on my next trip to Pittsburgh and will recommend it to my friends.
Steelers Game

We were going to a Steelers game so we wanted to stay somewhere close to the stadium. This hotel was recommended by a friend. It was nice and clean. The staff were friendly and treated us nice. We had a continental breakfast on Sun. morning which ...Read more
Convenient Location / Friendly Staff

This was convenient to the airport as well as family in the area. The room was nice enought and the bed was comfortable. The front desk person was friendly and the breakfast was most enjoyable. Food was plentiful and the serving staff was very ...Read more
Good place to stay

Hotel is great, on dead end street. Only problem is they have signs warning you your car might get broke into, need night security guard if this is a problem. Hard to find a restaurant near hotel.