Super 8 Wichita East Kellog Area

527 SOUTH WEBB ROAD, Wichita, Kansas 67207
316 686-3888

Good service and room for a great price

I stayed two nights while at a conference in Wichita, and the hotel was easy to find right off I-35, clean, great front-desk help, and the continental breakfast was more than plentiful. Room care was great and checkout was a breeze. I highly ...Read more
Great stay

Great stay with nice room and good simple breakfast
Good place to stay

For my trip this hotel fit the bill. It was clean, centrally located and comfortable. Had n problems at all with my stay. Staff was friendly and accomidating. All in all I will look to stay here again next time i'm in town.
The staff was very nice and the breakfast was sufficient

I had a good overall experience. For a good value, I got good service and good breakfast. The hotel wasn't fancy but it was clean and homey. I would go back.
Decent...

This was a decent hotel for the cost. We don't like to spend a lot of money on hotel rooms, so this was great for us. Not the best room we've ever stayed in, but it worked. Comfortable, clean, and friendly staff.

This hotel worked for me

This hotel was a good deal for me because of the big, long breakfast. It was also nice, convenient, and safe.
Great value for the money!

Just passing through and was a great place for the money. The staff was wonderful, and the breakfast was pretty good. Easy to find. Would definately stay again.
Ahhh, the bed....

This hotel, had hands down, the single most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The staff was very courteous and the value for the money was excellant. Will definately stay there next time I'm in Wichita.
Pretty good experience

A good place to stop on the way. We spend summers traveling to where our boys play summer baseball. This was a stop between Dallas and Waterloo. This looked to be the best value for the least money - and still a safe place to stop.
good place

hot warer. comfortable bed. easy check-in.