Country Inn and Suites Bloomington West

5120 American Blvd West, Bloomington 55437
952-831-9595

Great place!

We really enjoyed our stay & the breakfast the next morning was excellent. Would stay there again.
Good location - Tired decor.

The Country Inns and Suites was a good value for the money. Even though the room was small and a little tired looking, it was clean, and a good location! Dining area was small for the number of rooms, the staff was attentive to making sure there was ...Read more
fair price for a decent room

front desk staff was not welcoming, as a matter of fact 3 ignored us and continued talking amongst themselves without even glancing in our direction
Great Hotel.

great hotel. We loved that the pool was open later than 10:00 P.M. The breakfast was very good. Loved the free cookies and coffee in lobby. Would definitely return.
very nice staff, comfortable room and convenient for airport shuttle.

Because of construction this hotel was a bit difficult to find but everyone was very friendly and helpful. The room was pleasant and clean. The shuttle driver was very friendly and prompt at 4 am!! I would recommend this hotel.

HOTEL STAFF OUTSTANDING!!!!!! RACHEL,RACHEL, AND SCOTT!!!

Rachel, rachel, and scott = amazing! These people go out of their way to do whatever they can to assist and answer all questions!!!!! The saying is, the front desk staff can make or break the business, these guys are amazing!!!!! Thanks for all of ...Read more
The motel & staff went out of their way to facilitate a great stay.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. We would definately stay there again.
I loved everything about this hotel

The lobby, pool room, even the hallways were beautifully decorated! The free breakfast was delicious, too. I would definately stay here again! Everyone was really friendly, I don't have one bad thing to say about the place.
This hotel made me feel welcome.

The hotel overall was very good. The room was spacious and very clean. I would recommend for anyone going thru the Twin Cities.
Nice, clean motel. The price was right.

I had an early morning flight from Humphrey airport the next morning. I wish the shuttle service ran every 1/2 hour instead of every hour on the hour. The place was nice and clean. The bed was comfortable.