Ramada Alexandria Mn

507 50TH AVENUE WEST, Alexandria 56308
320-762-5161

Incompetent front desk staff

I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you have small children. We specifically asked for a late check out so my toddler could get his nap in and I was assured that would be fine. I also put the do not disturb sign on the door. In a couple of hours we ...Read more
Pleasant Location - Pleasant Accommodations

Very pleased with overall accomodations. The hot tub, sauna and pool were very clean and uncrowded. The room was spacious and clean. The location was next to a number of restaurants and retail chains making access to food and necessities easy.
Frequent Alexandria Traveler

I stay in Alexandria a lot due to family in the area. I've tried all the hotels and Motel USA is the best most comfortable one in town. You always feel welcomed and well respected. Staff will go out of their way to help you with anything, even if ...Read more
Wonderful hotel and STAFF

We stay in Alexandria every year, but this was our first time at Motel USA!! The hotel is managed very well, in every aspect. You can tell they really care about the customer!! We had a wonderful stay and will be back next year!!
Wonderful hotel and STAFF

Great Value

An outstanding value----reasonably priced but facilities were as good as a high priced hotel. Best breakfast I've seen in a hotel for a long time. Pool and Hot tub were spot less!!!
Excellent Place for regular business Travelers

I travel Every week on business and stay at a several different hotels. Motel USA is by far the best experience. Super friendly staff. Wonderful breakfast. Comfortable beds. And free fax service!!!
A night out

Nice place to stay. Quiet relaxed and really clean. The girls at the front desk are really cute.
My stay at Motel USA

When I first walked in to this hotel it was very clean and warm looking. It was one of the best looking hotels I have ever stayed at. The employees were very friendly and help worthy.
GREAT!!!!

This was one of the best hotels I have stayed in by far. Not only was the staff friendly, on the spot, and helpfull but the breakfast was exceptional! Was really impressed with the hot tub, was a good size tub. Don't let the name fool you this is no ...Read more