Best Western Greenville Airport Inn

5009 Pelham Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29615

This hotel provided a swift check in!

After traveling and arriving at the hotel, the associated was prompt and swift with getting me to my room. When I arrived at my room, I was pleasantly surprised at the room size for the amount of the stay. Overall, I would recommend the hotel. One ...Read more
would stay again

My wife I stayed here on Thanksgiving night while on our way to visit our daughter.We found the room to be very nice without any problems. The staff was most helpful during check-in check-out.
Very cozy.

The staff were extremely polite. The most comfortable bed that I have ever slept on in a motel. Great location.
Great for the Money

This property is very well located off the interstate and main roads. Our reason for choosing this hotel was because of its location, we were in town for a reunion. The price for the money was very good and we would consider staying in the future.
I found the front desk to be particuarly helpful in providing directions to nearby facilities

Things were in order when we got there, check in waqs easy and the desk clerk friendly. The complimentary breakfast, while not being great, was better than most. It was l,ocated conveniently for the several places we had to go. I would stay there ...Read more

This motel exceeded all my expectations!

The rooms are spacious and clean. I flew into and out of the local airport where staff transported me to and from the motel. The staff went out of their way to assist me with early check-in and early breakfast due arrival and departure times. I ...Read more
would stay again

My wife & I stayed here on Thanksgiving night while on our way to visit our daughter.We found the room to be very nice without any problems. The staff was most helpful during check-in & check-out.
You get what you pay for

The price was good but the non smoking rooms are beside smoking rooms so you can smell it. The breakfast was OK, stayed three nights one morning no coffee, not good.
No a Good Experience

Pros- Hotel is pet friendly and priced well. Cons- Nasty rooms, floors had not been mopped. Toliet over flowed.Bathtub was dirty. You get what you pay for.
Nice but with some amenities issues

A very good value for the price. Two issues. (1) we were given a no-smoking room, but it reaked of stale tobacco smoke. Obviously, the hotel was not vigorously enforcing its no-smoking policy.