Wyndham Dallas North by the Galleria

4801 Lyndon Johnson Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75244
972-661-3600

Good hotel, but very noisy guests

We stayed 2 nights and it was very noisy for both nights. We were booked in a room on the 3rd floor, and at 12:00 at night, we heard very clearly people slamming doors around every other minute, really loud tv, and all the sound from the parking lot ...Read more
Excellent Hotel

We checked in late (12am) and was glad to receive a very clean & very comfortable room. We stayed for 2 nights. We did not get a chance to take advantage of the breakfast in the morning but everything else was great! Hotel was in excellent shape. I ...Read more
Excellent location.

For a business traveler it is a great combination of quality and price. The free breakfast is a nice touch.
Good location for my needs.

What I like about the hotel is that it is close to a great shopping mall. Lots of eateries around the hotel too.
Nice and quiet location

I was staying at this Hotel on business. The Hotel was quite and very comfortable. The beds were not the most comfortable I have stayed in but I was able to get a good nights rest.

Nice hotel

Great hotel for the price. Nice lobby, nice people, the room was fantastic. The beds were very comfy, and the whole place was clean. A+ will stay here again.
Great location, great staff!

This hotel has been many different chains, but we've stayed here as a Shareton and really like it. The beds are super comfortable, and the location is great. We've only eaten breakfast at the hotel, but it was good.
Very good

Fine place to stay. we liked it. very close to all.
Good location

Enjoyed my stay there are many places around the hotel you can go to. Very quite and clean.Good customer service.
okay

A bit loud being right next to the expressway, but an okay hotel.