Wingate by Wyndham Jacksonville East

4791 Windsor Commons Ct, Jacksonville, Florida 32224
904-421-7000

Can't say enough.

We loved our stay here. the staff always welcomed us in the morning and as we returned to the hotel. it is tucked away in a nice quite spot. easy walk to grocery. nice central location to everything we wanted to do.
Great Value...Great Service...Great Hotel!

I could not have asked for a better stay at this hotel. It was a busy weekend yet they service was superior, breakfast plentiful and yummy, and room was beyond my expectations. I'll definitely stay here again on my next trip to Jacksonville!
Beautiful, clean, welcoming hotel!!

This place is fabulous! Very clean, and great staff. Breakfast buffet is the best we've ever had and the indoor/outdoor pool combo was so great for the kids.....(and the adults). We WILL be back!!
Great location.

Easy access to the JTB, so close to restaurants and shopping. It was very quiet. Forgot to replenish towels but front desk happily provided them. Next visit we will stay here again.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.

The staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very nice, clean and large. All the amenities were in good condition. Breakfast each morning was delicious! Would stay here again.

Lovely

Our stay here was just lovely. The staff was friendly. The guests were friendly. The rooms and beds comfortable. The free breakfast was tasty and had scrambled eggs and bacon which were unexpected. We had no complaints and would stay here again when ...Read more
The hotel was a great find.

The room was clean and in a good location. The staff was helpful.
Front desk staff very friendly.

We stayed at this hotel at least four times and always had a very enjoyable stay. The only time I was not happy is when they would not honor a discount coupon we picked up at a rest stop on Interstate 95.
nice hotel for the price.

would stay again. staff was friendly, hotel was clean, room was comfortable.
Very nice

why should I tell you that, I might need a room again, lol. I stayed there twice for business and will use it again in the future.