Radisson Hotel Jacksonville Butler Blvd

4700 Salisbury Road, Jacksonville, Florida 32256
904-281-9700

The hotel made me feel welcome

The hotel was warm and charming. The room was clean and you were able to adjust the beds which was wonderful. I would definitely go back again.
Great Place to stay!

Being that I had a special request, the staff was able to accommodate me fully on their word. Staff was friendly and helpful assist with restaraunts located near the hotel. I have stayed there three times now and each time has been memorable. I ...Read more
Radisson Hotel Jacksonville Butler Blvd

We were very pleased with our stay. The front desk staff were friendly. The room exceeded our expections. Our overall stay was great. I would definitley stay there again.
Great Choice

the sleep number bed was awesome. elegant hotel. will recommend this hotel.
Absolutely Worth It

Our stay was such a joy. The rooms were clean and the Sleep Number bed was fantastic. The photos were exactly what you get. The staff was very friendly and helpful and we really just had a blast. Thank you!

Great overnight

1 night for Mayo visit. Welcome from Desk to prompt attention to TV problem great.Very nice clean room,most comfortable beds.Close to restaraunts. Enjoyable!!!
Mayo Clinic Visit

Very comfortable, clean room and nice staff but location is a bit inconvenient for Mayo Clinic visitors. Hotel does offer a shuttle service to Mayo which could be a plus for some people. I don't know that I would stay again if I were visiting ...Read more
Great overnight

Excellent

Our stay at this hotel was wonderful. I would recomend it to anyone getting away for a weekend looking to relax. The staff was very polite and very accomdating to our needs. The room was absolutly beautiful. Very affordable.