Days Inn Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods

4610 RUSINA ROAD, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907
719 598-1700

This hotel made me feel unsafe

This hotel looked unsafe; the clientele was less than ideal. The lady at the front desk told us yes we have some problems sometimes. Our room curtain had holes in it and the shower curtain was torn. We were uncomfortable letting the cleaning staff ...Read more
Great location!

Two of my girlfriends and I went here during our Spring Break. The hotel was affordable for our college student budgets. It was also super close to the Garden of the Gods and many other attractions. The rooms were clean and had everything we really ...Read more
Nice place to use!

Though we were only there for one night, we had a very clean, comfortable room. We enjoyed the surrounding sights to see and places to shop.
The customer service was very good!

The motel was clean and comfortable. The customer service was very good. I left my bag in the room after we departed and received a phone call immediately - I appreciated the call and the great service!
nasty

This place was so nasty i will never stay here.. smoke everywhere of weed..not clean.. stinks.. NEVER.. MOTEL 6 IS BETTER THEN THIS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL WAS PISSED ABOUT IT...

Mice in room, under construction

Avoid. Mice in the room. Manager was unsympathetic. Our room was on the floor under construction (there were plenty of other rooms available) and the smell was horrific. Unclean. Dark hallways. Lousy breakfast. No wireless Internet.
Good location, hotel could use some up grades

I only stayed two nights and what I noticed was general maintenance was lacking, i.e. painting, carpet, which gave the feeling of a poor hotel.
OK, But most Days Inns are better than this one

Got to the hotel 2 hours before check in. Clerk wouldn't check to see if they were ready. Had to kill time for 2 hours with nothing really close by.
It was very centric and practical for my interests there.

It was a nice weekend the bed was comfortable and the hotel location was pretty close to the "Garden of the Gods" as well as to Downtown where you can have a very nice time on one of their local breweries.
Dirty

Our heater didn't work and the room and hotel were very old and dirty. Hard to get to. Not the friendliest of staff. Will never go back or recommend.