Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Eastgate

4501 EASTGATE BLVD, Cincinnati, Ohio 45245
513-752-4400

Great Place! Super clean and very friendly staff!

My husband and I loved this place! It was so nice and clean!! The staff was really friendly and always smiling. We will definitely stay here every time we are in the area!
Great hotel. We had a nice stay.

We were in town for a wedding. The hotel was clean, nicely furnished and the bed was comfortable. It was conveniently located with a shopping mall next door. We would stay again.
Fun weekend!!

We had a very fun weekend at this Holiday Inn Express. It was very clean and all the personell were very helpful. The lobby was beautiful. The pool was warm enough to enjoy even in the winter. There were many restaurants and movie theaters close ...Read more
Excellent facility

Big, clean rooms with plenty of extras. Staff was very helpful and friendly. location was excellent for the purpose of my trip. This motel was the best value for the money that I have stayed in. I would not hesitate to book another room here.
A long and pleasant stay

Due to a fire in our home my husband, 2 cats, and I stayed 72 nights. The staff were warm, friendly and professional. They took very good care of us and helped to ease a difficult period of our lives.

Great Stay

My husband, daughter and I went to Cincinatti for a wedding and stayed for 2 days. Staff was terrific, rooms are spacious and clean. Location was convenient to shopping, King's Island and highway.