Holiday Inn Express Suites

4273 TROY HIGHWAY, Montgomery, Alabama 36116
334-281-6000

Do you like the smell of overpowering Pine-Sol?

The place was clean, in fact it had an overwhelming smell of pine-sol when you walked in, it was way to much. The room was clean, but it had the worst pillows I ever slept on. It was a bit off the main areas and I had received wrong directions ...Read more
Do you like the smell of overpowering Pine-Sol?

Great

Everything was up to parr. Today it is hard to find a place that is real clean and our room was very clean. Staff was very nice. I would recommend to all my friends and family.
HAPPY CUSTOMER

My husband I were so happy with the holiday inn express. It was a wonderful experience from the wonderful foods at breakfast to the cleanliness of our room, I would highly reccomend this hotel to travelers.
Stay

The overall stay was fine. I was shocked though when I reviewed my statements to find that I was charged 3 times for the same room and this was only a one night stay! Check all of your charges before you leave.

Stay