Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South

4141 GOVERNORS ROW, Austin, Texas 78744
512 442-4040

Good as always

When I have a chance to stay in a hotel, I always look for Hampton Inn, I know what I'm getting and I'm pleased with it. a nice cleanroom, comfortable beds, I will widly recommend it.
Hotel was clean and nice. Felt safe there!

Hotel was great and clean. Complimentary breakfast and the chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon were awesome! The only downside was that my room smelled like stale smoke. Other than that I enjoyed my stay.
The hotel did not meet my expectations

The hotel staff does not make your stay comfortable. Since I booked with a travel site and prepaid for my stay, the staff was unconcerned about my complaints of plumming problems, air condition problems and checking me out of the room in the middle ...Read more
Convenient location

This location is convenient to airport, downtown, and South Austin located just off the Interstate. It was a little difficult to locate the first time, but OK after that.
Wonderful

This was the best hotel experience I have had in quite a while.The staff was great and helpful.The beds are perfect. Cotton sheets and no horrible polyester bedspreads.It was just perfect.

hampton inn

very clean and nice for the rate.