Howard Johnson Express

4042 EAST VANBUREN, Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632
479-253-6665

good value

This hotel was clean, quiet,and management was helpful and friendly. Secure internet access was a plus but coffee/breakfast was not available on time. Overall, it was worth the price and I would recommend.
Nice Stay

Very helpful and friendly staff The rooms are clean and comfortable the area is quiet I have stayed here every time Im in Eureka Springs it is an excellent hotel
Sweet spot!

Very clean, spacious room at a great price. Nice pool too. The staff couldn't was friendly and extremely helpful.
Sweet spot!

overrated

I booked this room online and the staff did not honor the prices that was paid online. small tray of old bagels for breakfast, no coffee, bed was not very comfortable. You can find rooms down the street for * dollars! This is not a good deal!

Great Deal

A great place to stay, the service was fast and a pleasure. I would highly recommend this hotel to other and I will add this to my best places to stay list.
Great Deal

Pleasant stay

Staff was very friendly and our room was clean. No fancy frills but the air conditioner worked well (a plus with my husband) and they had a neat swimming pool (a plus with my teenaged son) so that made me happy!