La Quinta Crossville

Nice staff, very nice breakfast (gravy donuts etc...) Epically awesome
Awesome

Nice staff, very nice breakfast (gravy donuts etc...) Epically awesome
I'd go back!

Nice place. Nice people. Nothing too fancy, but it had nice beds and a decent internet.
I'd go back!

Great Stay!

Thank you for a wonderful stay! My husband and I really enjoyed our trip to Crossville. The staff was very helpful and gave us several suggestions for places to eat and visit! The rooms were very comfortable and Clean!!

home away from home

We've stayed at this motel 5 times in the last year. We have a daughter and her family that live in the area and when we visit we stay here. I always get a handicap room. They are always friendly and very accomodating. My grandsons love the ...Read more
Excellent Value

At only $*/night (plus taxes) this hotel was a bargain. Nice and clean room and lobby. Decent breakfast. Indoor pool. The only downside was the bed was not the best. Still I'll definitely stay here again!
Pet friendly?

Web says pet deposit, nothing about limits. When arrived, charged me a pet fee and said only one pet--LaQuinta says they are PET FRIENDLY period--no conditions! I was shocked. LaQuinta never wrote back when I complained.
Good Stay!

This place was clean and quiet. All the workers were pleasant and helpful. Continental breakfast was awesome! We'll stay here again!
Good Stay!