Heartland Inn Dubuque West

4025 MCDONALD DRIVE, Dubuque, Iowa 52003
563-582-3752

Good experience

The hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Any place you get a hot breakfast included is good with me. My only concern was the outside doors at the side and back entrances were not locked so anyone could ...Read more
Good experience

Stay here!

Staff at this hotel is so friendly! Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Has a great breakfast in the morning and free snacks at night!
Disappointed

The rooms were large, but they had a funky smell. The furniture looked dirty. The bed was clean. No closet in room. The pool was very small and cloudy, didn't even use it. I would not stay here again.
Disappointed

Great stay

My family & I really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were roomy & comfortable and the breakfast was great. There was quite a variety of food & it was excellent. Great place to stay!
Great stay