La Quinta Inn Houston Greenway Plaza

4015 SW FREEWAY, Houston, Texas 77027
713-623-4750

Feel welcome

Even knowing that is right between the traffic, it's a very pleasent place to stay on, very quite and clean :)
I didn't like it

There were nasty insects in the room, and one of the days no servive was given to the room. We asked for towels but we never got them. The rug was dirty.
Comfy Beds!

This place was great! The beds and rooms were very nice. Good value. Best La Quinta I have been at yet.
Unless you need to shower, great place

Shower stopped working mid-shower. (Of course, who tests the shower before getting in?) Staff gave me a new room without hesitation. Same problem the next day in the new room. When the water kicked back on it was faint and ice cold. Sometimes ...Read more
A very tired property

This particular LaQuinta doesn't measure up. While the odor of fresh paint indicates an effort at maintining the property, it's just plain tired, and in need of a complete rennovation. The rooms and public areas are surface clean, but still have a ...Read more

This Motel is The Best

I Had a wonderful time and the Workers at the frount desk treated me so well and real friendly i thought was at home. La Quinta Inn is a great place to stay.
This hotel is in a good location and the hotel room is nice

WE enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The room is clean and nice, the location is good, the price is reasonable. Only thing I don't like is the breakfast, there are so many people and not enough food and table.
Good enough.

Not the best ever but was worth the price, nice location and friendly staff.
Hotel Stay

Our experience was only fair at best. The hotel was very difficult to locate. It was very old and fair in cleanliness. The staff was very nice. I would NOT recommend it to anyone.
Visit to houston

My stay In La Quinta hotel was extremely confortable, rooms are very spacious, clean and quite, I strongly recommend La Quinta for every body visiting Houston.