Howard Johnson Express

400 SO MERIDIAN AVE, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73108
405-943-9841

I don't believe I will return.

It would have been helpful if I had been told at check-in there was a hot breakfast of a morning. The room initially looked clean and neat. However,on the other side of the room I discovered dried dog poo on the carpet in front of the AC. There was ...Read more
Clean, inexpensive, secure and very comfy beds!

I would recommend for sure. And I will book again for my trip there next year. Only issue is no elevator which rots for dragging luggage upstairs.
excellent from booking to cking out A++++++++

everything was great from booking to cking out. i too read the reviews but took a chance and booked. i had no problems at all. i asked i got. no questions asked and no excuses. dog friendly hotel. we could leave our dog in the room unattended. the ...Read more
good hotel

Hadto cut trip short by 1 day due to death of my mother, no refund was offered for day unused
very comfortable

It was a great experience. The bed is unbelievably comfortable. Will definitely stay again and will recommend this hotel to everyone I know

This hotel was alright, nothing too fancy, but the room was very nice.

The bedroom and bed was clean, there was a roach that was climbing up our wall and kind of freaked up out, but it was the only one. They provided a breakfast that was pretty decent considering that it was free.
this hotel was very nice and clean

The bed was not that big but it was very comfortable
This hotel is good for the value

Good hotel for the money....loved the free internet....the free breakfast is a plus but you must be present to eat....no taking a plate to someone in the room. They would rather throw it in the trash than let you take it to someone else in the room.
Great stay for the price.

Very impressed with hotel staff. I forgot a very nice gold/diamond college ring in the room. I was worried till I came back and the staff had placed a bag over the ring to conceal it. Thanks for the honesty!
Great shower and awsome bed. Slept great!

The staff were great. Gave us maps of the area. Cooked great meals, and cleaned our room very well. The shower was great and so were the beds. I slept great every night of our stay. Thanks Howard Johnson for a great stay.