Comfort Inn De Land

400 E INTNL SPEEDWAY BLVD, Deland, Florida 32724
386-736-3100

Second visit better than first

This is my 2nd stay at the Comfort Inn Deland. First time was pleasant and problem free, but even better 2nd time around. New personnel, very friendly. I had very late delayed arrival - hotel employee there waiting for me long past hours and ...Read more
Good Stay

The hotel was clean and well represented in the photos. The staff provided good customer service, always greeting me when entering and exiting the building. I would stay again.
Will return

This hotel was perfect for what we wanted during a three-night stay to be with a hospitalized family member. It was clean, reasonable, and attractive. Our room had plenty of light, easily accessible plugs (a pet peeve of mine when not available), ...Read more
"Deland, FL"

The hotle was great overall, my only complaint is that if your comming in from Daytona you have to U-turn to get into the place and to go into Deland you have to do the same thing.
Will return

Have been to this hotel many times, even during bike week and holidays. Hotel is very efficiently run and upkept. Staff is very attentive. Hot tub and pool are wonderful.