Holiday Inn Express - South Lake Tahoe

3961 LAKE TAHOE DRIVE, South Lake Tahoe, California 96150
530-544-5900

Great Stay!

I really have no idea what to expect when I booked in this hotel but from the moment we arrived and after we checked in, all of our doubts has subsided. It was in a centralized location and a walking distance to just about anything you need. The ...Read more
Comfortable Stay

Rooms were comfortable and clean. Nice decor with large well designed bathrooms. Very nice continental breakfast with large assortment of breakfast items. Good service, very nice staff. Would stay again.
DA BOMB

The hotel was awesome. The staff was the best I've encountered. I appreciate X and X the most. They changed my attitude after the long drive right away.
Great Hotel

We stayed for two nights and we were very happy with the clean and large room we got, complete with a fridge and a microwave. Located within walking distance to casinos and Heavenly gondola station. Complimentary breakfast was sufficient for us. ...Read more
Great Value!

The express is close to everything you want to see in South Lake. You can walk to everything you need! Hot tubs and pool are very well maintained. Rooms are extreamly clean, and large! Have Fun winter & Summer!

Great Value!

This is a great place to stay! Rooms are clean, and the hot tubs and pools are well maintained! Great Service!
Will definitely be back!

Very nice. The room was very comfortable and clean. The staff were great. They have a wonderful free continental breakfast. The location is within walking distance to many shops as well as the casinos.
Good one

We cheched in at the Holiday Inn, Lake Tahoe. It was a good experience. Our first time to visit Lake Tahoe. The hotel staffs are friendly.
Location and Price

Great location and great price. Perfect for serious skiers.